Sunday, March 27, 2016

Pop Quiz Sunday

Marshall IV: "(cough, cough) I am pretty (sneezes) sick today so allow my brother (rubs nose) Grant V to talk to you today."

Grant V: "Me? (Marshall IV sleeps) I will take that as a "yes". WOO-HOO!"

Grant V: "Pop quiz! Pop quiz! you made it to Sunday pop quizzes! Now, here is the question, who is the name of this guy?"

"He is a singer, and has a four member group (use to have five but one had left for two years. Tell me the name one you had figured out the result, okay?"

Marshall IV: "What are you doing?"
Grant V: "You are sick, right? So I am taking over!"
Marshall IV: "It does not seem to be (cough, cough) correct. Hey, I know this guy! Why did you gave the easiest dude?! You should get a harder person!
Grant V: "This is the only guy I know!"
Marshall IV: "This spot is so cramp! Why is the image extremely big! And by the way, do you not know about Taylor Swift?!"
Grant V: "I know her! I know her face is super iconic! The blonde hair, long fringe and all. So this guy is less iconic! Get out of my life!"
(Grant V knocks him out and wears a cosplay of Marshall IV)

Do not try this at home, to your relatives, siblings, parents, grandparent, great grandparents, etc. Message from The World Industry

Marshall IV (a.k.a Grant V): "Sorry about that. Anyways, had any of you found out what is the name of this guy? Whoever finds out is the winner!"
Marshall IV (a.k.a Grant V): "Now, what kind of stuff he always say? Oh right. Farewell kingdom! (takes of the suit) Marshall IV and Grant V over and out!"

Peace y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment